Friday, May 17, 2013

Seven

What happens when you take away everything?


I'm going to change things up and save my ramblings for after the caption today, as while I'm sure almost everyone reads the caption first, I'd rather not take the chance that someone will read the explanation before experiencing this first step in what's to come.


This is something that I've wanted to do for a while now, but between not having the right images and prior captioning commitments I've been putting it off. But in honor of hitting 2 million, I decided to stop dragging my feet and just dive in.

In case you haven't guessed from the title, this is going to be a series with, you guessed it, nine parts.

Wait...Nine?

Yep, this is the intro, then comes the seven, followed by a closer. I had originally planned to post all nine at once, but I've been really picky with what images I want to include so I decided to post it one panel at a time, since there isn't any story overlap, just the common theme running through each part. So as I find the images, I'll post the parts (I've got two of the seven and the closer already, so I'm just under half way done). 

I have to say, this is probably the most excited I've ever been about a series. So if you like explorations into the mental realm of transformations, and some good old fashioned erotica, you're in for one hell of a treat...the pun was unintentional, but I like it, so it stays.

Let's see how far I can push this genre.